January 18 & 19, Miami
The North American Bitcoin Conference, as part of the World Blockchain Forum: Investments & ICOs, is heading to Miami for its sixth installment.
On the weekend of January 18 & 19, more than 1000 Bitcoin and blockchain community members will converge on Miami for a historical conference aimed at driving cryptocurrency from niche to mainstream. Now in its sixth year, The North American Bitcoin Conference is the longest running and most attended finance conference for the Bitcoin, finance, and cryptocurrency industries.
Building on the recent successes of conferences in London, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Dubai, The 6th Annual North American Bitcoin Conference, as a part of the World Blockchain Forum, will feature a star-studded lineup of over 30 world-class presenters, including technology veterans, and founders of companies which have collectively raised over $3.1 billion in Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). Past events have been covered in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune.com, Bloomberg, and other mainstream media outlets.
The two-day conference, taking place in sunny Miami on January 18th and 19th 2018, will focus on themes around the future of Bitcoin and blockchain technology, with a special focus on investments, successful past and future ICOs, legal implications and regulations, and how decentralization is disrupting the banking industry.
- Halsey Minor, Founder of CNET
- Matthew Roszak, Co-Founder, Bloq
- Craig Sellars, Co-Founder, Tether
- William Quigley, Co-Founder, WAX
- Jason King, Co-Founder, Academy
- Brock Pierce, Managing Partner, Blockchain Capital
- Alex Kokhanovskyy, Founder at Dreamteam
- Volodymyr Panchenko, Founder at DMarket
- Jeffrey Tucker, CLO, Fee.org
- Changpeng Zhao, Founder & CEO at Binance