This guide shows you how to create and register on the Bittrex.com exchange. You can start buying, trading and selling cryptocurrencies from here.
“Built and operated in the United States, Bittrex is the next generation crypto trading platform created by security professionals. Bittrex are crypto-coin enthusiasts bringing more than 50 years of combined security and development experience to the trading community from companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, Qualys, and BlackBerry. Given the recent security breaches and reliability issues experienced by other markets, Bittrex felt the community deserved better. If virtual currencies are to truly take off, trustworthy infrastructure is a prerequisite.”
- How to create an account on bittrex.com In your web address bar type: www.bittrex.com. Do not use a search engine to search any exchange (click here to read WHY).
- At the homepage scroll down a little bit un till you see a red box, click on ‘get started’
- Fill in your email address and password. Bittrex asks you a password that must be at least 8 characters long.
- Accept the terms of service and click ‘sign up’
- Finish this crazy hard puzzle called ‘capacha’ to show Bittrex you are not a robot.
- Bittrex sends you a verification mail.
- Check your email for the verification mail. It looks like this:
- Click the link in your email, it opens bittrex.com and verifies your email address.
- Login to Bittrex.
- Sometimes when you are logging in from a new IP address you have to allow this new IP address to acces your account.
- You receive a email that looks like this:
- Click the link in the email and login again.
- The home screen looks like this:
- Congrats, you just created your Bittrex account to start trading cryptocurrencies.
- Click on this link to read how to secure your Bittrex account.
- Happy trading!