This guide explains you how to create an account or register an account on the Bibox exchange. Bibox is a quite new exchange and already in the top 20 of most trading volume. You can start trading cryptocurrencies/altcoins from here on.
“Bibox is one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia, Bibox looks like a clone of Binance, in fact the interface is really similar, that is great because the interface works great. Bibox offers margin trading and a lot of different altcoins then other exchanges. Their website offers multiple languages; English, Chinese, Korean, Russian and Vietnamese. Bibox does not offer FIAT currencies but does offer Tether (USDT) pairs.”
How to create an account on Bibox
- Click here to go to: www.bibox.com
- Click on Sign up in the top right corner to register your account.
- Fill in your email address and choose a password. Make sure you choose a password at least 8 characters long and have 1 symbol and one uppercase character.
- Complete the puzzle.
- Once you clicked on ‘Sign up’ you will see a screen that bibox sent you an email. Once you have verified your e-mail you registered your account.
- The email looks a bit weird because it is still in Chinese, somehow they have not yet fixed this to an english email. Click the link in the email to verify your account.
- Click the link in the email to verify your account, you will end up seeing this screen:
- Login to Bibox using your email and password.
- Complete the puzzle again.
- Make sure you secure your account using Two factor authentication(2fa), read the guide here.