This guide shows you how to create an account and register on the Binance exchange. You can start buying, trading and selling cryptocurrencies from here.
“Binance is one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges in China. Yet it is not located in China so it doesn’t fall under Chinese regulation. It has all of the big trading pairs, as well as trading pairs to USDT. Their website supports multiple languages; English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Spanish. A Lot of volume is being traded at Binance. Also their system can handle 1.400.000 orders per second. Binance does not support Fiat currencies (eg USD, EUR). Their support channels respond quickly and are helpful. Binance offers its own cryptocurrency: Binance Coin (BNB). You can use this coin to get 50% discount on trading fees.”
How to create an account on Binance.com
- In your web address bar type: www.binance.com. Dont use a search engine to search any exchange(Click here to read WHY)Binance
Register on the fastest growing exchange NOW. By clicking this link you go straight to the Binance page to create an account
- If you clicked the link above, you can skip step #4.
- At the homepage click on ‘Register’ in the top right corner.
- At the register page, fill in your email and create a password. Binance asks you to choose a password atleast 8 characters long and with at least 1 uppercase character. Unless you have a referral ID you can leave this field empty.
- Slide the slider to the right.
- Click register
- Binance confirms your registration and directs you to your email account.
- Go to your email and check the email of Binance. It looks like this:
- Click the verify link in the email to verify your account.
Once your account is verified login to Binance with your email address and password.
- You are now logged in to your account. With a basic (Unverified account) you can withdraw a maximum of 2 BTC (Bitcoin) each day from your account.Binance
Register on the fastest growing exchange NOW
- Secure your Binance account.