Once you made some juicy profits on KuCoin you might want to store them in a wallet. Or send them out to someone else or a different account/exchange.
This guide explains you how to withdraw funds from KuCoin.
Lets get started
- Login to KuCoin.com
- Once you are logged in you would see the ‘Assets’ page. If not, click on ‘Assets’
- On the left side of the screen click on ‘Withdraw’. Or you can click ‘withdraw’ on the cryptocurrency you would like to withdraw on the right side of the screen (Purple arrows).
- We chose to send NEO out from KuCoin to our wallet. Make sure you double tripple check the address you are sending your Funds to. Set the amount of funds you would like to send out and press confirm.
- Once you confirmed your withdrawal you can see it a bit lower in the screen. Once the withdrawal is complete on the blockchain you will see status: ‘Succeeded’. You can check the transaction on the blockchain by clicking on ‘View Transaction’.
- Gratz, you did a withdrawal from KuCoin.
- Happy Trading!