In this ICO review we take a closer look to the CAPPASITY ICO. You can read our thoughts and we try to explain it in easier language than the whitepaper. We at One2Crypto do the research for you, so you can save time. This ICO is listed in our Top 4 February ICO.
What is Cappasity?
Target Market: Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality / AI
Development Fase: working product, fiat funded, expanding platform, Howey Test score 20
HQ location: USA
Community interaction: High
Cappasity set its sights on developing tools to revolutionize AR/VR and 3D technologies and succeeded. Cappasity already introduced a professional 3D digitizing solution comprising:
• Easy 3D Scan® software, which generates a 3D image in two to three minutes and is capable of digitizing thousands of items per day.
• 3D View a new format, revolutionizing the concept of 3D digitizing.
• 3D Hologram – a new format, compatible with various AR/VR devices.
• API used for synchronization with product catalogs: We implement Cappasity tools for customers’ e-stores; Additionally, Cappasity tools show better
compatibility with various browsers than most comparable alternatives.
• Cappasity.AI to analyze customer interaction with 3D content and provide a customer interest heatmaps for each product.
The company’s timeline:
Cappasity is one of the front runners in making VR/AR the new standard both for retailers, marketeers and consumers. Their track record shows the team is able to produce useful products in a high end technology driven market. The Cappasity ambition fits its past and will really add value to the market:
By 2021 Mobile AR will be the leading force of the $108 billion AR/VR industry. However, there is still a lack of high quality 3D content preventing the massive expansion of AR/VR.
Our goal: to build #1 decentralized ecosystem that will connect creators with consumers and offer a collection of 3D designs easily accessible and copyright protected. As a step toward this goal we are launching Token sale.
Who is building Cappasity?
The Cappasity team an interesting team of experienced and domain focused members. In addition to this image the team has more than 9 other members. Both the company and team members can be found on LinkedIn.
Cappasity has an Advisory consisting of a broad variety of knowledge, experience and (go-to-market) relations.
What is the Cappasity Roadmap?
The Cappasity Ecosystem economy is designed to be driven by the VR/AR market. Thus, their Marketplace is the key economic unit where goods turnover occurs. Using the VR/AR Marketplace, participants are free to rent, sell and buy AR/VR/3D content as well as released apps. Each content file is assigned with an ID or a hash to prevent any copyright infringement. All hashes of all the files are listed in the blockchain and cannot be changed.
The Marketplace platform will also provide VR/AR developers a SDK to:
• Integrate 3D content with third-party apps and SDKs
• Integrate 3D capturing with third-party mobile apps
• Access 3D content from AR/VR apps
The Cappasity roadmap shows a technical timeline of the developments on it’s core product. The company focusses on building the quality blocks first to then set up an very user friendly decentralised marketplace.
Cappasity has come up with a very detailed Whitepaper. Providing you a clear image on the comany, the product and go-to-market strategy.
Read the Cappasity white paper.
What is the Cappasity ICO about?
The Cappasity token (CAPP) will be issued as ERC-20 Ethereum token. All CAPP transactions will be handled by Ethereum blockchain and therefore approved by Ethereum miners. Smart contracts created for the Cappasity AR/VR Ecosystem is published on Cappasity GitHub profile.
Consumers of AR/VR/3D content will pay with CAPPs for the Ecosystem goods that content makers and developers offer for sale and rent.
Cappasity runs a 4 phase ICO process. They already finalised a presale in November followed with a public sale. Still leaving more than 40% of the Purchasers Tokens to be sold in phase 3 and 4.
Phase 2 presale: February 22 – March 22 2018-> presale registration till 21 february 2018
Public sale: March 22 2018
Hard cap: $47.5M
Token supply: 438,686,537 CAPP presale // 326,243,078 CAPP public sale [ERC20]
Payment methods: BTC – ETH
Locked up tokens: (1/24)-th of the founders’ endowment for 2 years’ vesting with a 1 month cliff
Note: ArTokens from phase 1 & 2 are already listed on the Cryptopia exchange. The price of the ArTokens for ICO phase 3 & 4 will be based on the price of the ArTokens on the exchange. It’s uncertain of this way of organising an ICO serves both Cappasity and the investors or mostly Cappasity itself.
How to participate in the Cappasity ICO?
In order to participate in the upcoming ICO phase 3 & 4 you will need to take the following steps.
1. Join the Cappasity online communities to be informed on the latest information.
Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/cappasity
● Telegram: https://t.me/artoken
2. Visit the website https://artoken.io to sign up
3. Fill in your email & a password
4. You will receive an email from Cappasity. Click the link to activate your account.
5. Log in to your account.
6. When you’re logged in, add your ETH wallet (Enter or update your ERC-20 Compatible ETH Wallet to Receive Cappasity Tokens).
7. Wait for the presale date. On the March 22 you can transfer BTC or ETH to your Cappasity wallet.